Capital asset advisory
Bridge the gap between finance and operational capital asset management
For financial directors and teams who need insight into capital asset budgets, funding and reporting considerations, also for operations directors and teams who need to maximise return on investment, Hickman Shearer’s asset management service provides:
- Physical verification and electronic reconciliation of all operational assets with fixed asset registers and operational records
- Alignment of asset management within operational and financial IT systems
- Physical asset identification and tagging
- End-of-life asset disposal strategies
How effective and on-going management of capital assets has a substantial and on-going positive impact on operations
Asset management services provide financial and operational directors and teams with the information they need to:
- Gain a comprehensive view of each asset from financial and operational perspectives
- Make informed decisions about short- and long-term asset management from multiple viewpoints, such as performance, profit and cost, risk and opportunity
- Align asset acquisition challenges with end-of-life disposal strategies
Most importantly Hickman Shearer can:
- Engage with all stakeholders across an organisation
- Integrate financial and operational asset management
- Make informed capital asset decisions
Have a question? Contact us and speak to our asset valuation, asset management and equipment sales experts to answer any questions you may have.
Need a plant, machinery or equipment valuation estimate right now?
Need asset management services?
Need advice about asset sales?
Hickman Shearer successfully provided asset management services for:
Cadbury’s, Central Laboratory Research Council, GlaxoSmithKline, HJ Heinz, Kraft, Lotus F1, Mars, Mizkan, Pfizer, Trebor Bassett, Qantas, UK Power Networks, Westminster Kingsway CollegeCadbury’s, Central Laboratory Research Council, GlaxoSmithKline, HJ Heinz, Kraft, Lotus F1, Mars, Mizkan, Pfizer, Trebor Bassett, Qantas, UK Power Networks, Westminster Kingsway College
These engagements were performed by the Directors of Hickman Shearer in either their current or previous employment