Capital asset management and corporate finance
Verify and integrate capital assets acquired in a transaction
For M&A teams who need to clarify which assets are being acquired within a transaction, Hickman Shearer’s corporate finance services include technical due-diligence for asset management services which provides:
- Physical verification and electronic reconciliation of capital assets with the fixed asset register or sale contract
- Integration of existing and target assets
- End-of-life and asset replacement costs and strategies
What assets are being acquired?
Verify the existence and status of the assets owned and/or leased assets being acquired. Then have the information you need to answer:
- Is the fixed asset register correct?
- How will any differences impact upon the transaction?
- Which assets are owned vs leased?
- Are the assets fit for purpose?
- When do the assets need replacing?
- What will you replace them with?
- How much will this cost?
- How much debt can we raise against these assets?
- What capital allowances are available?
As a result have the comprehensive information you need to understand how the capital assets will impact upon future business plans and strategy.
How will acquired assets be integrated and managed?
Improve return on investment with asset management for corporate finance services that:
- Uses software to integrate financial and operating asset registers
- Increases overall asset transparency
- Improves asset performance metrics and reporting
As a result have the information you need to:
- Obtain clarity of the assets you are considering acquiring
- Understand the risks and rewards of the combined asset base
- Improve asset transparency and return on investment
- Revise your business plan and strategy
Have a question? Contact us and speak to our asset valuation, asset management and equipment sales experts to answer any questions you may have.
Need a plant, machinery or equipment valuation estimate right now?
Need asset management services?
Need advice about asset sales?
Hickman Shearer successfully provided asset management services for corporate finance transactions for:
Cadbury’s, Central Laboratory Research Council, GlaxoSmithKline, HJ Heinz, Kraft, Lotus F1, Mars, Mizkan, Pfizer, Qantas, UK Power Networks, Westminster Kingsway College
These engagements were performed by the Directors of Hickman Shearer in either their current or previous employment
+44 (0)1844 215755