Plant, machinery and equipment valuations
Capital asset valuation expertise to support your organisation
Corporates/SMEs, the public sector, lenders, investors, insurers and professional advisers need accurate and robust capital asset valuations, explained and supported by relevant current data and analysis for:
- Financial reporting
- Corporate finance transactions
- Insurance cover and premium assessment
- Compulsory purchase compensation negotiation
- Litigation and expert witness
- Regulatory approval
- Taxation and rating
Why robust and well-researched plant, machinery and equipment valuations matter
Asset valuations developed using best in class analysis and methodologies:
- Provide clarity and understanding. They also define the issues and how to resolve them
- Apply RICS and other regulatory guidelines to arrive at accurate valuations
- Come with robust and relevant valuation advice that withstands scrutiny
This means you can leverage evidence based valuation analysis and asset expertise to obtain your desired outcome.
Your quality guarantee
Understanding capital asset valuation issues requires insight, expertise and experience.
Hickman Shearer is a RICS regulated firm employing high calibre, experienced and qualified professionals. Each has a successful track record of providing asset owners and their advisors with:
- Robust and relevant asset valuations
- Detailed supporting market analysis
- Technical guidance and impartial, authoritative advice
The standards Hickman Shearer’s team works to are both demanded and recognised around the world, ensuring a trusted universal approach and a set of consistent skills globally.