Dispute resolution, litigation and expert witness testimony
Asset valuation to support dispute resolution, litigation and expert witness testimony
Resolve disputes with asset valuation advice
Assist litigants with expert testimony:
- Acting for either litigant or as independent witness
Obtain expert witness valuations testimony
Assist litigants and the court in its decision making with expert witness valuation reports:
- Reporting in accordance with Civil Procedure Rules and Practice Direction 35 and Family Procedure Rules – Practice Direction 25B
- Acting as either independent expert witness testimony or single joint witness
- Experience in court cross-examination
Your quality guarantee
Understanding capital asset valuation issues requires insight, expertise and experience.
Hickman Shearer is a RICS regulated firm employing high calibre experienced RICS qualified professionals, each of whom has a successful track record of providing asset owners and their advisors with:
• Robust and relevant asset valuations
• Supporting detailed market analysis
• Technical guidance and impartial, authoritative advice
The standards Hickman Shearer’s team works to are both demanded and recognised around the world, ensuring a trusted universal approach and a set of consistent skills globally.
Have a question? Contact us and speak to our asset valuation, asset management and equipment sales experts to answer any questions you may have.
Need a plant, machinery or equipment valuation estimate right now?
Need asset management services?
Need advice about asset sales?
Expert witness to support the valuation of a commercial bakery
These engagements were performed by the Directors of Hickman Shearer in either their current or previous employment